Situated on the famous Silver Dollar Fairgrounds, AMain.com’s Silver Dollar R/C Raceway was built to be the ultimate outdoor off-road R/C racing venue and successfully hosted the 2013 IFMAR Electric Off-Road World Championships and 2013 ROAR Nationals. To visit the Silver Dollar R/C Raceway site, click here.
- 5 Additional Uses for the ProTek R/C Starter Box Carrying Bag
- Lee Martin’s B-MAX4 III Set Up
- AMain.com Cycling – Warner Grabs 5th at Hood River
- The ROAR Fuel Nats Are In Town at AMain.com’s Silver Dollar R/C Raceway
- AMain.com Cycling – Warner First Race of the Oregon Enduro Series
- AMain.com Cycling – Do You Have Track Legs?
- AMain.com Cycling – Oakes & Percy Grind It Out in Lost & Found 100 Mile Gravel Grinder
- AMain.com Cycling – Liam Earns Some Green In Dash for Cash
- AMain.com Cycling – Fergus Races Memorial Day Crit After 13K Mudfoot Dirty Fundo!
- AMain’s “DrewMo” Talks About His SWorkz Challenge/ROAR Nats Warmup Race
- AMain’s Lee Martin Takes 2nd Annual Mugen Challenge Crown
- Tessman’s SWorkz Challenge/ROAR Nats Warmup Race Report
- AMain.com Cycling – Eating Before A Ride
- AMain.com Cycling – Warner Stronger for 2015
- AMain.com Cycling – Folsom Crit with Ryan Oakes
Sign up for the AMain.com Store NewsletterSign Up