Situated on the famous Silver Dollar Fairgrounds, AMain.com’s Silver Dollar R/C Raceway was built to be the ultimate outdoor off-road R/C racing venue and successfully hosted the 2013 IFMAR Electric Off-Road World Championships and 2013 ROAR Nationals. To visit the Silver Dollar R/C Raceway site, click here.
- The AMain.com Men’s Cycling Team Tackle The Cascade Cycling Classic
- Traxxas Parts
- AMain’s Duran Reports From The Cascade Classic
- Warner Grabs 3rd at the National Championships in Mammoth
- Warner Grabs 3rd in Ashland
- 5 Additional Uses for the ProTek R/C Starter Box Carrying Bag
- Lee Martin’s B-MAX4 III Set Up
- AMain.com Cycling – Warner Grabs 5th at Hood River
- The ROAR Fuel Nats Are In Town at AMain.com’s Silver Dollar R/C Raceway
- AMain.com Cycling – Warner First Race of the Oregon Enduro Series
- AMain.com Cycling – Do You Have Track Legs?
- AMain.com Cycling – Oakes & Percy Grind It Out in Lost & Found 100 Mile Gravel Grinder
- AMain.com Cycling – Liam Earns Some Green In Dash for Cash
- AMain.com Cycling – Fergus Races Memorial Day Crit After 13K Mudfoot Dirty Fundo!
- AMain’s “DrewMo” Talks About His SWorkz Challenge/ROAR Nats Warmup Race
Sign up for the AMain.com Store NewsletterSign Up